Time and money
Waits for no one
Bank & companies
Serves no one
150 was my
First pay
And 4324
My first number plate
Tough were those days
Fending for self
Of night school & day jobs
Room mates & rent
From village ahoy
Came my wife
Blessed soon were we
With 1 big box
And 2 little tots
Rice & curry
Never to be missed
Pizza & burgers
Please dismiss
Menus and clicks
Are just not for me
Alas! Computers & phones
Are not made for me
Prayers & papers
A mug in the train
And hot cups of tea
These are must for me
T-shirts & sneakers
Denims & caps
Are new to me
White shirts & hair oil
Are dear to me
Dear! My face looks angry
But I am NOT
Forget & forgive
Is what I do a lot!
*****************
Long may you live. Happy may you be.
Waits for no one
Bank & companies
Serves no one
150 was my
First pay
And 4324
My first number plate
Tough were those days
Fending for self
Of night school & day jobs
Room mates & rent
From village ahoy
Came my wife
Blessed soon were we
With 1 big box
And 2 little tots
Rice & curry
Never to be missed
Pizza & burgers
Please dismiss
Menus and clicks
Are just not for me
Alas! Computers & phones
Are not made for me
Prayers & papers
A mug in the train
And hot cups of tea
These are must for me
T-shirts & sneakers
Denims & caps
Are new to me
White shirts & hair oil
Are dear to me
Dear! My face looks angry
But I am NOT
Forget & forgive
Is what I do a lot!
*****************
Long may you live. Happy may you be.
1 comment:
I like this!
Post a Comment