We don’t need to know everything about vast stretches of unexplored land. Just let them be.
We don’t need to know about all the beautiful creatures that live beneath our oceans. Just let them live.
We don’t need to scale and conquer every mountain terrain and peak. Just let them stand majestically.
We don't need to stick our feet into every marshy patch on this earth. Just let it remain muddy.
We don’t need to enter the thick rain forests to unhide flora and fauna. Just let them become denser.
We don’t need to explore the quiet, ethereal expanse of space that lies above and around the earth’s atmosphere. Just let it continue to mystify us.
The creator has been taking care of all these much before we started discovering and then conserving, excavating and again conserving, exploring and again conserving, finding and again conserving, destroying and again conserving.
I think it’s okay for us to not know about all these. Because I feel the creator of this profound, magnificent, beautiful, wonderful, un-quantifiable, un-conquerable universe knows where things are. And that’s enough.
We need not leave our foot prints, carbon prints, or any other prints on every piece of land, water body, hill, valley, forest, glacier, space, atmosphere, and caves.
Just let them continue to remain the sole witness of their existence.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Towards Your Light
No one might remember me when I am gone. For the one who would have, has gone ahead Beautiful angel Wise and strong Don’t dislike me...
-
Once upon a time X’er had a home. He lived with his parents, brothers, and cousins. He attended one of the best English-medium schools in th...
-
During summer, every year, my parents travelled from the city to our native village. The preferred mode of travel was the railways. This rai...
-
For the first xx :-) years of my life, I have been to a movie hall only twice. Over the years, I have seen many movies but only those that w...
1 comment:
I like this post Vinaya. Something to think about for sure.
Post a Comment